Are there any settings in this novel which you have found to be beautiful?or disturbing?or memorable?Describe these settings and comment on why they were meaningful to you.The most memorable setting that I could not forget from this book is when the first fight between humans(Jones and his men) and animals of the Animal Farm happened. This happened after the animals attacked Mr. Jones Manor and his men and kicked them out the farm. The animals worked and fed themselves all on their own without any help from the humans, and they wanted no men to come back to their farm again. However, they have thought of Jones and his men coming back to find their farm back and kill all of the animals inside. Therefore, the animals already had plans to prepare to defend themselves from the humans who would have guns, knives, and all the other equipments to fight against the animals. When the humans attacked the farm, animals acted out just like they had planned and fought very bravely. Unfortunately, even thought they has bravery and courage, they could not just basically fight over the humans who has guns and other dangerous things with them. Some animals including Snowball got injured and hurt. This was when I felt so sad and depressed. I could not tolerate the humans who tried to fight over and kill animals who they have owned and lived with in the past. I myself personally own two dogs who are so adorable to me, and they are just like my sisters. This is why I felt so angry and mad, and I could not forget that setting even after I finished my book. I could tell that humans are very selfish and fool. I am not saying that humans attack animals like this all the time, but we kill, betray, and abuse animals whenever and however we want just because they cannot speak and protect themselves from us. We people should be more respectful and nice to the animals because as God said in the Bible, every single one of us in the universe is different and that is why we should help and care about each other especially the weak people who have no power. Animals suffer and die just to satisfy and comfort our lives just like fur coats and hunting. We should try to think of the animals just like us and imagine what it would be if we were treated like how we treat animals. Moreover, not just the animals, but just the weak and powerless people around us should be protected and loved, not ruled and betrayed by people.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기