
What is the climax of this novel?What happens?How do the events of this novel make you feel?
The climax of this story is when Boxer, the hard-working horse gets killed by the pigs. He and all the other animals were fooled that he was going to the hospital to get better, but the pigs had planned for this to kill Boxer, who was smart and righteous enough to step over the evil pigs. The reason why they killed him without any notice or warning was because Boxer was smart and also very obedient to them. He never complained and always did everything that they command the animals. However, as time goes by, smart Boxer realized that the pigs are not being fair and right, so pigs got intimidated by him and decided to kill him secretly. The pigs tell everyone, even Boxer, that he’s going to a hospital to strengthen his body however Boxer never comes back afterwards. Rumors start to spread out that Boxer was killed by the pigs, and things start to go wrong little by little from that climax. I was very sad at this climax, when Boxer got killed. Well, the book never directly said that the pigs killed Boxer, but it was kind of obvious. I felt so sorry for him, and I was very angry as well. At this part, I was one hundred percent sure that communism is definitely not fair and unjust. Most of the times, all the things by the dictators are done secretly, usually in a bad way to only have their profits, just like this book. Boxer was such a great worker and had wonderful personality and character, and how could they kill him just like that? They are such servile creatures I have ever seen. I was pretty sure that all the communists in our world are like this, and told myself that we as free citizens should do something for the people who are victims of communism.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기